Osaka - Japan

I recommend you to do a free walking  tour, but it starts early in the morning so organize it in advance and check the website the day before and confirm assistance:
http://www.osakafreewalkingtour.com/
So I did my own walking tour of the city's most renowned landmark!
I went to the castle area which is free and visited the Osaka Museum of History, but I didn’t go in as the weather was amazing, then explore the Otemon Gate of Osaka Castle, Houkoku Shrine and Castle Tower. 
More info or book the tour: 
https://www.veltra.com/en/asia/japan/osaka/a/126608
Then it was Okonomiyaki time!! I went for lunch to a tinny restaurant I found in trip advisor (Okonomiyaki chistoso), cheap and good, the restaurant is in a non touristic area, so it’s nice to get out from the crowded center.
After lunch I went to Tennoji park, it was close to the restaurant, it was full of local people, lost of families, it was Saturday and a nice sunny day in the beginning of March. 
In this park there is a small garden, Keitakuen garden, entrance fee is 150¥ (almost nothing) so it worthed! It was quiet and beautiful, I took very nice pictures :)
I walked to Dotombori st, and passed closer to Osaka tower, good view from the park.
Walked around Nippombashi area, where you can see lots of people dressed with animates customes, walk in the Kuromon Ichiba market and finally arrived to Dotombori street.
I decided to do night walking tour which was ok but not amazing, we got a bit info about food culture in Osaka, quite interesting.
Ended up in 2 of the recomended restaurants and food was ok but not as great as expected!
I will explain about food in another post!!

Enjoy Osaka!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Indonesia, a life-changing experience!

North Laos

Keeloma Boat expedition from El Nido to Coron - The Philippines